Gosh where have the last four years gone? Chloivia was four years old on the 23rd of August. It’s been such an inspirational four years.
I thought I’d write a blog to reflect back over the last four years.
Things I’ve learned over the last four years are;
- There are a lot of creative and talented people in the world
- Being passionate and creative doesn’t guarantee business success, this requires a different scale altogether.
- There will always be negative voices around you.
- I’ve learnt how to build a website. (www.chloivia.biz) Shameless plug 😉
- I’ve learnt and I’m still learning about social media, it’s a minefield out there!
- Everyone is busy! Some just know how to be more productive weather with that time.
- Over the last four years My business has grown from making and sewing just hair accessories to making and selling a wide variety of crafts, creating craft workshops and parties and now launching craft membership boxes.
- I’ve also learnt how to network and become a networking host for Bizmums Stafford.
- I’m looking forward to the future of Chloivia and hopefully it will continue to grow over the years to come.Best wishes
Most people’s dream is to have lots of money, a big house and flash cars etc.
This isn’t my dream at all!
My number one dream of all time is to be happy – anything else is a bonus, and at this moment in time I’m living the dream, because I am happy.
The next item on my dream, list and where I would love to be in 10 years time is in our own home, with a little bit of land (enough for a few animals) I would also love to be able to run a B&B only a small one maybe 3 or 4 rooms! At the moment this isn’t looking likely to happen but anything can happen in 10 years… I can make it happen!!!
To make my dream come true (hopefully) I will dive into blogging which will hopefully get my business name out there which will hopefully drive people to my online shops – I’m feeling quite hopeful – can you tell?
My plan at the moment is to carry on what I love doing – crafting and writing; see where it takes me and go from there.
As they say Rome wasn’t built in a day; it’s the same for a business, it takes time for a business to establish and grow. At times it’s extremely frustrating but I just have to stop and think! A lot of patience is needed to say the least.
I’ll write back in 10 years and let you know if I got my dream 🙂