Gosh where have the last four years gone? Chloivia was four years old on the 23rd of August. It’s been such an inspirational four years.
I thought I’d write a blog to reflect back over the last four years.
Things I’ve learned over the last four years are;
- There are a lot of creative and talented people in the world
- Being passionate and creative doesn’t guarantee business success, this requires a different scale altogether.
- There will always be negative voices around you.
- I’ve learnt how to build a website. (www.chloivia.biz) Shameless plug 😉
- I’ve learnt and I’m still learning about social media, it’s a minefield out there!
- Everyone is busy! Some just know how to be more productive weather with that time.
- Over the last four years My business has grown from making and sewing just hair accessories to making and selling a wide variety of crafts, creating craft workshops and parties and now launching craft membership boxes.
- I’ve also learnt how to network and become a networking host for Bizmums Stafford.
- I’m looking forward to the future of Chloivia and hopefully it will continue to grow over the years to come.Best wishes